Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Upcoming Farm Events:
- Green Cleaning Workshop - July 15th
- Farm Yoga - July 22nd and August 26th!
- New at the farm store!
- Tomatoes, zucchini, sweet onions, cucumbers and tons of summer veggies! Enjoy the summer bounty while it's here!
- We have our own freshly milled heirloom corn meal, winter wheat and rye flour, wheat & rye berries, strawberry spread, whole chicken stock, garlic scape pesto and pickles! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- Featured products from local farms:
- Incredible, hand-collected maple syrup from Moses Farm in VT is back at the store.
- New! Organic, artisanal, farmstead cheese from Berle Farm in NY. Cows are raised with biodynamic practices and cheese is handmade in small batches.
- We are hiring for 2017! Join our team for the summer season>
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday