Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Upcoming Farm Events:
- Our Spring Plant Sale is May 19th & 20th (friday & saturday) at the farm! Get organic plants and compost to start your garden! Kid's garden planting on Saturday!
- Freedom Food Farm Fest is Saturday June 10th from 1-4! Wood-fired Pizza, farm tours, hayrides, live music and more! Come by for the afternoon!
- Join our Summer CSA!
- Learn more about Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) at FFF!
- As of May we are sold out of summer egg shares. Join now to reserve your fall shares!
- New Summer CSA Pick Up locations:
- New products at the farm store!
- We have our own freshly milled whole wheat flour, wheat & rye berries, dill pickles, strawberry spread, kimchi, raw sauerkraut, chicken stock and more! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- Spring greens & herbs are in! Fresh from our fields and greenhouses.
- Incredible hand-collected maple syrup from Moses Farm in VT is back at the store.
- We are hiring for 2017! Join our team for the summer season>
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday