Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Upcoming Farm Events:
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins & Hayrides - Saturdays in October from 12-4pm
- Medicinal Roots & Fire Cider Workshop - October 7th from 1-3 pm
- Build Your Own Wood-Fired Oven - October 21st from 9-2pm (pre-registration required)
- Fall & Winter CSA Shares - Sign ups available!
- Sign up now for our eight week Fall CSA at the farm or pick up in Somerville, MA!
- Season long winter shares are also available - share dates vary by pick up.
- All sign ups for Fall & Winter CSA shares are due by October 28th. Sign up before we sell out!
- New at the farm store!
- Tomatoes, eggplant, fresh greens - savor the last of summer veggies!
- We have our own heirloom tomato sauce, pasture-raised bone broth, dill pickles and hot sauce in the store! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- Featured products from local farms:
- Incredible, hand-collected maple syrup from Moses Farm in VT is back at the store.
- New! Organic, artisanal, farmstead cheese from Berle Farm in NY. Cows are raised with biodynamic practices and cheese is handmade in small batches.
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday