Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Upcoming Events -
- Join us for an outdoor story hour at the kid's garden! Free & fun!
- Note: Story hour moved to Wednesday so folks can visit the store / farm!
- Wood-Fired Oven Building Workshop - 7/28 from 9am-2pm
- Workshop is sold out!!
- Yoga on the Farm - starts Saturdays (weather permitting) at 9am
- New at the Farm Store:
- Fresh, summer produce: greenhouse tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash, cucumbers & much more is in season!
- Local honey is available in the store! Honey comes from naturally-raised bees in Plainville, MA.
- We have our own raw kimchi, sauerkraut, pasture-raised bone broth original & lamb and hot sauce in the store! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- Like to shop local & sustainably? Become a farm store / market member & help support the farm! Learn more >
Wednesday - Saturday : 10 am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday