Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Holiday Heritage Hams, Grass-Fed Lamb & Pasture-Raised Turkey:
- Starting in December, stop by the farm store and pick up a certified-organic, pasture-raised turkey, grass-fed lamb or heritage ham for the holidays!
- We also have plenty of organic produce, herbs and other farm goods / gifts available for holiday gatherings! It's a great time of year to celebrate and share local food! Stop by and get some good food at the farm store or our winter farmers' markets ~
- Winter CSA Shares - Sign up!
- Work with us
- We are looking for two experienced farmers to join our farm & to help us achieve our farming vision. We are hiring for both a greenhouse & livestock manager this winter. See job descriptions & qualifications >
- Accepting 2018 apprenticeship applications > learn more about our apprenticeship program here!
- New at the farm store:
- Fresh fall greens, carrots, lettuce, beets, winter squash, sweet potatoes & much more!
- We have our own raw kimchi, heirloom tomato sauce, pasture-raised bone broth, dill pickles and hot sauce in the store! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- New Local Product! Organic, european style yogurt from Berle Farm is in the store for a limited time!
Holiday & Winter Hours -
We are closed Thursday, Nov. 23rd and Friday, Nov. 24th for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The farm is closed Dec. 24th - Jan. 4th for our winter break and will reopen Jan. 5th, 2018.
Winter Farm Store Hours (start 1/5): Fridays 3-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm all winter.
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday