Welcome to Freedom Food Farm!
We grow and produce fresh, nutritious food year-round in New England using holistic farming practices.
Farm News & Upcoming Events:
- Farm Store is closing early Wednesday 8/16 at 5pm for our summer farm crew dinner. We'll be open regular hours, until 7pm next week!
- Upcoming Farm Events:
- PYO Flowers & Bouquet Making Workshop - August 19th
- Farm Yoga - August 26th
- Fall & Winter CSA Shares - Sign ups available!
- New at the farm store!
- Tomatoes, zucchini, sweet onions, cucumbers, melons, and tons of summer veggies! Enjoy the summer bounty while it's here!
- We have our own freshly milled heirloom corn meal, winter wheat and rye flour, wheat & rye berries, strawberry spread, whole chicken stock, garlic scape pesto and pickles & hot sauce will be coming soon! All made with our holistically grown produce & pasture-raised meat.
- Featured products from local farms:
- Incredible, hand-collected maple syrup from Moses Farm in VT is back at the store.
- New! Organic, artisanal, farmstead cheese from Berle Farm in NY. Cows are raised with biodynamic practices and cheese is handmade in small batches.
- FFF is hiring for several positions for Fall 2017!
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
We are closed: Sunday – Tuesday